Bright Energy (BE) and Consolidated Gas (CG)
Bright Energy (natural gas service provider)/Consolidated Gas (propane service provider) is seeking a Service Technician/Installer who will be responsible for installation, maintenance, operation, removal, rearrangement, and inspection of propane tanks and/or natural gas line facilities. The employee is under the general supervision of the Operations Manager, and/or the Vice President/General Manager of BE/CG.
Applicants must have:
• A high school diploma or equivalent
• A valid State of Ohio Class B CDL with HAZMAT and tanker endorsements
• Operator Qualified (OQ) status
• A good working knowledge of the tools and equipment as well as propane and gas standards
• Good communication skills
The following is strongly desired, but not required:
• Work experience in the propane and/or natural gas industry
Please submit resume with cover letter including salary requirements via email to email@example.com or via fax to 419-949-2952 or complete an application onsite at 5255 State Route 95, Mount Gilead or 4993 State Route 521, Delaware on or before Friday, November 7th by 5:00 p.m.