- This event has passed.
Natural Gas Engineering 101 Seminar
July 21 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Natural Gas Engineering 101 Seminar will be held at IGS Energy (6100 Emerald Pkwy, Dublin, OH 43016) from 9:00am to 5:00pm. Lunch and snacks will be provided. The Natural Gas Engineering 101 Seminar will primarily focus on introductory content for newer natural gas engineers and operators. The content will cover topics such as meter and regulator design, hydrostatic testing, stormwater permitting, and surveying. While the presentations will target engineers and operators beginning their careers, there will be plenty of advanced topics for more seasoned professionals as well. CPD credit hours will be available.
Tentative Presentation Topics:
- Regulator sizing and specifications (UTI, 45-50 minutes)
- Meter sizing and specifications (UTI, 45-50 minutes)
- Hydrostatic pressure test designs (UTI, 45-50 minutes)
- Stormwater permitting in Ohio (Ohio EPA, 45-50 minutes)
- Introduction to surveying & surveying equipment (UTI, 45-50 minutes)
- FERC investigations into frac outs on HDDs in Ohio (J.D. Hair, 45-50 minutes)