The Ohio Gas Association will be hosting a Corrosion Seminar on Tuesday, September 28th from 9:00am to 12:45pm via Zoom. The fee for this event is $125.
- 9:00am- Introductions
- 9:15am- Doug Klingensmith with Unconventional Solutions: Pipeline Coating Selection
- 10:00am- 15 Minute Break
- 10:15am to 11:00am- Jason Cramer, Jonathon Owens & Kelsey Knizner from Dominion Energy of Ohio: Internal Corrosion/Reporting System
- 11:00am to 11:45am- Troy Tonkin from Liberty Sales & Distribution: Soil to Air Interface Remediation
- 11:45am to 12:30pm- Dan Manion from Liberty Sales & Distribution: Composite Sleeves/Repair Methods
- 12:30pm to 12:45pm- Question & Answer Sessions/Roundtable